If you are having trouble stocking your low carb fridge, take a look at what I keep in mine! From condiments to frozen meats, it is always stocked with plenty of food to make a meal on whim. People have asked what I always keep on hand to eat how I do, and this is the answer: A whole lot of food. There are two of us that eat from my fridge, one of which happens to weigh 230 pounds. So, this may look like a an abundance of food, because it is. Though, we eat out very rarely and I pack my husband’s lunch for work daily. Keep that in mind when you see how much I keep on hand!
How to keep a well-stocked fridge:
Step 1: Be sure your refrigerator is running. Step 2: Go catch it. Step 3: Fill it with with loads of:
- Fresh Produce: (as many organics as possible) Kale, Spinach, Spaghetti Squash, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Onions, Lemons, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, ect.
- Eggs: Raw & Hard Boiled
- Full Fat Dairy: Greek Yogurt, Milk (raw & organic), Cheese (raw & organic)
- Prepared Meats: (for quick snacks and lunches) Grass Fed Burgers, Chicken
- Prepared Snacks: Coconut Fluff
- Nut Butters: Natural Peanut Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter
- Flax Seeds: Whole or Milled
- Condiments: Fresh Salsa, Marinara, Guacamole, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Pickles, Hot Sauce, ect.
- Homemade Salad Dressings
- Kerry Gold Butter
What I keep in my freezer:
- Frozen Berries: Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries
- Frozen Vegetables: Broccoli, Green Beans
- Frozen Fish: (all wild) Mahi Mahi, Salmon, Ahi Tuna, Cod
- Frozen Meat: Grass Fed Ribeye, Grass Fed Ground Beef, Ground Turkey
I hope this was helpful! If you have any suggestions for future videos or blog posts you would like to see, be sure to let me know!